Coming up quickly!
Native Youth Clean Energy Training Program
Education, training & hands-on experience in the Green Building and Renewable Energy ProfessionsHoopa_GreenYouth_Flyer-1
KTJUSD-A-Step Program to develop workforce entry skills
Paid Hands-On Work Experience
Training through College of the Redwoods and Sustainable Nations:
• Introduction to Green Building
• Energy Fundamentals
• Retrofits & Energy Efficiency
• Water-Efficient Building & Retrofits
• Solar Hot Water Installation & Design Principles
• Solar Electricity Installation & Design Principles
Job Placement Assistance Upon Completion of Program
FREE to eligible participants If you are between 18-24 years old, call (530) 625-5600 ext. 4900 for more information and to set up an eligibility appointment.